Indoor Air Quality Monitoring is a fundamental tenet of building wellness
Our air quality solution brings cost savings, sustainability and occupant comfort with real-time data on temperature, humidity and CO2 levels.
- Studies show that more granular control of temperatures and proper monitoring of CO2 levels reduces the stress level of your workforce, customers, students and tenants, raising productivity and satisfaction levels
- Provides 24/7 real-time intelligence on the actual environment your occupants are experiencing
- Provides key ESG (Environmental | Social | Governance) data to move your facility in a greener, more sustainable direction
- Helps identify overspending on heating and air conditioning
- Alerts facility managers to ventilation and other problems before they get out of hand
Lowering CO2 levels led employees’ test scores to improve by 12%, and in one instance, people worked 60% faster with reduced CO2 concentrations. 2018 Study by UK EMCOR