Microshare’s Universal Contact Tracing solution is based on wearables, closing the loopholes and privacy problems of the smartphone app based approach.
- Traces contact anonymously through badges, wristbands and keyrings
- Only creates a data “event” when guideline parameters are breached – i.e. <2M for 10 minutes for COVID-19
- Avoids vulnerability of smartphone approach where data can be disabled, batteries go dead, or people simply not own them
- Provides implicit consent when wearable is distributed and accepted
- Operates on multi-year battery life Bluetooth beacons
- Runs on LoRaWAN gateways separate from proprietary networks, avoiding serious security problems associated with WiFi and other cellphone data technologies
- Standardised data can be searched, displayed, imported to and reported on using standard analytics and dashboard tools via API